Our mission is to be the forefront provider of learning that focuses on the individuals needs and provides them with structured learning programs that leads to successful job outcomes and helps our participants out of disadvantage, deprivation or poverty and transforms them into productive members of society through provision of skills and job opportunities. In short “Enhancing lives through learning”
Who are we?
Synergy Skills Training are an innovative and forward thinking company and are at the forefront of education in their localities and have been successfully delivering funded adult education for the last 10 years within the Adult Skills sector and are currently actively delivering several Skills Funding Agency and European Social Fund Contracts very successfully. We deliver on average 5000 qualifications per year from our centres. Our willingness and strong determination to keep up within this fast paced and ever changing sector has ensured our continued success over the years. All our courses are focussed on getting our learners through unemployment and into sustained employment by taking into account local employers needs and prepping our clients to fulfil those needs in a way which harnesses their individual talents and abilities and helps them prosper in their future roles. We have a diligent and effective approach to contract management and delivery.
We have been at the helm of local shaping of education policy and practices due to our inclusion within local committees and steering groups that shape the future of learning within our localities.
To ensure our services provide the best possible supports for customers and results for funders, we work in partnership with a range of key stakeholders and expert partners from the public, private and third sector. Our partners include Jobcentres, Work prime contractors, FE colleges, voluntary and community organisations, training providers, local authorities, employers, NHS Trusts, local enterprise partnerships, schools and the police service.
Why work with us?
- 5000 qualifications on average, delivered every year.
- 10 year proven track record in FE contract delivery and management
- High success rates, 98% average across various contracts
- Live UK wide jobs feed on our website.
- Excellent links with local employers.
- LARA accredited and funded courses being delivered daily
- High customer satisfaction results
- Short courses lasting no more than 4 weeks ensures transparency of learners whereabouts and also increases success rates as learners are more engaged.
- Qualified, astute, diligent & friendly tutors ensure transparent systems and processes and good overall customer service.
- Regular communication with funders through effective in-house systems ensuring real time information on funding budgets and targets.
- Modern and fully equipped training centres harnessing conducive environments for learning.
- All centres centrally located for ease of access.
- Great return on Investment for our funders.
We look forward to working with you towards a mutually beneficial partnership benefiting all parties moving forward. For partnership queries and enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic Referral Partners
Our Funding Partners
Our International Partners